cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

claudia2

JAN Enters the TRIPLE DIGIT CLUB early..she's going to see MICKEY MOUSE!!

THIS IS MICKEY WAITING WITH EVERYONE TO CELEBRATE YOUR 100 DAY MARK...........YES, THERE IS EVEN GOING TO BE A PARADE!!

Mickey Mouse Pictures, Images and Photos

Disney parade Pictures, Images and Photos

Jan, you have had your vacation time posted almost as long as your quit time!!!!! This is how we celebrate!!! WTG.......

You GO Girl Pictures, Images and Photos

Jumping Birthday Cat Pictures, Images and Photos Jumping Birthday Cat Pictures, Images and Photos Jumping Birthday Cat Pictures, Images and Photos
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
10 Replies
grace3

GO TO BAFLIRT.COM
BAFLIRT.COM
AWESOME JOB....YOU HAVE A STRONG QUIT GOING.....ENJOY YOUR VACATION
0 Kudos
cindywilson

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments well deserved, WTG and hope Mickey gives you a hug! Keep Rocking that Quit!
0 Kudos
Sandra3

LOL, I am with Jeff~ how did you get to Disney on a 100 days? Well Congrats to you!!!! Enjoy!!!
0 Kudos
jan9

AWWWWW Thanks so much for the party. LOL Actually no one is taking me either, My husband and I are taking the whole family. We're all very excitied 🙂 I can't wait to take my first smoke free vacation with my Family and Grandchildren 🙂 Thanks for all your support, it's wonderful to have a place to come to get a pat on the back for our success. Yes, I'm gonna party down with Mickey and I'll stop by when I get back. Thanks again and take care 🙂
0 Kudos
amy20

100 days smoke free~CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!
0 Kudos
sandi8

0 Kudos
Giulia

Yippee kai oh kai ay! Galloping all the way!

0 Kudos
jan__tx

wtg Sista!
0 Kudos
cory7

JAN,

100 DAYS ROCKS!!! WAY TO GO!
ENJOY DISNEYLAND! WHAT A WAY TO CELEBRATE!
0 Kudos