cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

claudia2

Mary Schinnerer and her son Brent hit the Triple Digit Club on this past Saturday. YiPEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Mary, it has to be an extraordinary feeling to have made this quit along with your son Brent!!! I find that very precious and so very special!! Well you are both there now, to the Triple Digit Club, but I am sorry that being from the home of the Kentucky Derby I just love calling it Triple Crown Winners!!! Because to become a triple crown winner....you have to win 3 races...so I feel it really makes you a WINNER!!! So be it what it may...this is where you and Brent are...and I hope you both enjoy!!!

Conguratulations

DesiComments.com | Congratulations | Forward this Picture Blanket of roses for the Derby Winner!~
Mario and I both think that you and Brent "ROCK!!"

You Rock Graphic #13

DesiComments.com | You Rock | Forward this Picture

Awesome Graphic #15

DesiComments.com | Awesome | Forward this Picture>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>And keep up the GOOD WORK!!!!!
happy dance Pictures, Images and Photos happy dance Pictures, Images and Photos happy dance Pictures, Images and Photos happy dance Pictures, Images and Photos happy dance Pictures, Images and Photos happy dance Pictures, Images and Photos happy dance Pictures, Images and Photos happy dance Pictures, Images and Photos>>>>>>>>>>Need to be doing the Happy Dance!!

Photobucket And of course, Balloons!!!

Congrats to the two of you!!!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
terry-morache

Congratulations to the both you you keep up the great work.

PimpingYourSpace.com. All you can need.
PimpingYourSpace.com Rules!
0 Kudos
fityoganana

AWESOME...WAY TO GO!!! Many Blessings! Fity
Graphics and Layouts at DazzleJunction.com
Congrats Comments
Myspace Comments
0 Kudos
susan46

Congratulations Graphic #59

Congratulations | Forward this picture

enjoy your accomplishment. its terrific!
0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Congratulations Mary & Brent for keeping your quits strong and real!! Keep it going folks!!
0 Kudos
Giulia

You both are CHAMPIONS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!

0 Kudos
grace3

GO TO BAFLIRT.COM
BAFLIRT.COM
Congratulations to you and your son on your awesome job. You both are nailing this quit..
0 Kudos
sandi8

0 Kudos
cindywilson

Proud of both of you and hope you get your new house and keep going!!!!!Congratulations Pictures, Images and Photos
0 Kudos
cory7

Mary and Brent,

Welcome to the TRIPLE DIGIT CLUB!!! you guys ROCK!
Keep it going, girlfriend! Proud of ya! Smiles, 😉
0 Kudos