cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

claudia2

Yes We Can

Sorry, I just had to do that!!!!!

Just wanted to drop a note to say to anyone that is struggling with quitting, "YES YOU CAN". I want to say to anyone that is tempted to smoke, "NO YOU WON'T.

This is the best support system known, or rather that I have known to help one to stay smoke free.

If you feel an urge, there is usually someone here 24/7, and all you have to do is type your little fingers off and reach out for help.

I just want to thank each and every one of this group and all the other groups that I have joined that have come to me in need, lifted my spirits when they were low, and have helped me maintain the one thing that I hold most sacred today...my quit.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
barbara42

TES WE CAN and YES WE WILL, that is what is so great about this site, we have all the support any one could ever need. thank you for this post peace!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
linda8

I know we can, all together. I love this site for all of the information, and all of the wonderful people who have helped me and others in our times of crave.
0 Kudos
edith2

heheheheh! "Yes You Can" seems to be a very popular slogan these days! But it's true. I didn't think I could ever quit, even though deep down inside I wanted to for years. I just didn't want to go through the tough part of the first few days. But everyday I'm grateful that I did. I know this sounds weird, but I'm glad my quit was hard. It has motivated me to stay quit because I don't want to go through the beginning ever again!
0 Kudos
andrew3

Yes I can. This website has helped me immensely on my path to quitting, and on my first day of my quit which is today! Lets all stay strong together!
0 Kudos
pamela

I'm glad to here that, It's great news. I'm sure I would be smoking without this site.
Never give up on your quit and you will be free..........
0 Kudos