cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

claudia2

I HAVE COME TO CELBRATE YOU!!!!!

“You need to be aware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” Jim Stovall

There have been so many parties I have not gotten to or have missed!!!
This has not been intentional...It is just proving our success.....in numbers!!!!!!

Congratulations for all those on EX for exceeding their expectations, our expectations!!!!
For when we did not think we could make it, we found ourselves here celebrating our milestones!!!!!!

One second, One minute, One hour, One Day, One week.......and on we go................YaHaooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
barbara42

GOOD POST
0 Kudos
carlie

Beautiful sentient......and I am with ya !!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!

WE ROCK !!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
jim_taddeo

I will certainly buy that...................Here!......Here!............. 🙂
EVERYONE SUCCEEDING ROCKS! Everyone.......... 🙂
0 Kudos
grace3

Awesome Graphic #12

Awesome | Forward this Picture
Congrat's for All in their strong Quit....
0 Kudos
claudia2

Yes, Everyone!!! This is for YOU!!!!!! For Me, For YOU, FOR YOUR QUIT BUDDY!!!
Come and say how you feel....this is for everyone........EVERYONE that is FREE of this terrible ADDICTION.

That's right, I have come to Celebrate YOU!
0 Kudos
cindy-o.

Congradulations to every smoker who has broken free from the death grips of tobacco!!!!!!! I and everyone else that are non-smokers today owe it to you!!!!! You and all the EX'S that share your battle and triumps here on this site have paved the way to freedom for the rest of us!!! Keep going strong, I am right behind you!!!!
0 Kudos