claudia2

Just something Funny

Discussion created by claudia2 on Feb 11, 2009
Latest reply on Feb 11, 2009 by katheen
God is always there to test us, this is what I believe. The saying"watchout for what you ask and pray for"

Many of you know that if it were not for God, a few of you and I don't name names that were there just at the moment He sent me to you......Yada, Yada, Yada.

I live in condos with mostly retirees and not to many smoke around here. Well as I prayed to God to give me the strength for this quit, and I know without Him I would not have made it, right..................

Two weeks ago on a Friday when I came home from work at noon, parked the car out front, easier for me to get to the condo...I locked the car and was walking and at the end of my car on the ground was 1/2 of the brand of cigarette that I smoked. It did not even look like it had been lit. I had some work paper with me and started laughing so hard and said out loud "God if you are testing me, I don't find this funny", actually it was a scream I was laughing so hard. I came in and told me husband that God left me half a cigarette at the tail end of my car on the ground...do you mind going and get it and throw it away for me?? He looked at me like I was nuts...but he has never smoked and did as I asked. We got a big chuckle out of it.
I think God can help us, but I think he is also going to be there to test our Faith in Him.

Don't anyone give up faith!!!! Just wanted to share something funny because I am feeling better today. Hubby got home from the funeral okay and I even slept until 8am which is unheard of around here.

Outcomes