cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

claudia2

ONEDAYATATIME has 6 MONTHS....YES...THAT IS 1/2 A YEAR.......BIG CHEERS FOR HER!!!!!

Sweetie you always think you are going to slip through the cracks....sorry, not with me you won't!!!
1/2 a Year...Can you believe we made it??? We did and you are doing this girl...you are rocking this quit!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

happy dance Pictures, Images and Photos happy dance Pictures, Images and Photos happy dance Pictures, Images and Photos happy dance Pictures, Images and Photos

You GO Girl Pictures, Images and Photos

I THINK YOU ARE NOW THE>>>>>>>>>>>
Ace of diamonDk Pictures, Images and Photos

IN OTHER WORDS...I THINK YOU HAVE ACED IT MY FRIEND!!!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
barbara42

6 months are a good long time to have in, CONGRATULATIONS, you are getting this done.

0 Kudos
Denise28

congratulations Pictures, Images and Photos
0 Kudos

Claudia you beat me to it. Yes, onedayatatime, you will not go uncelebrated. You have made it through six months. You are celebrated because you took ONE DAY AT A TIME. We are proud of you. So THIS PARTY IS FOR YOUR MY SISTER, MY FRIEND.

GO TO BAFLIRT.COM
BAFLIRT.COM
GO TO BAFLIRT.COM
BAFLIRT.COM
GO TO BAFLIRT.COM
BAFLIRT.COM
0 Kudos
sandi8

0 Kudos
cindywilson

WTG!!!!!!! SO PROUD OF YOU!!!! 6 months WOW!!!!! did not want to miss this!Congrats Pictures, Images and Photos
0 Kudos
edith2

Slipping Pictures, Images and Photos
Awesome job of hanging in there! Congradulations!
0 Kudos
fityoganana

6 months Fantastic!! You Go Girl!! One Half a Year WooHoo!!!!!
Myspace Comments, Funny Comment Codes, Animations, Comment Glitters, Glitter Graphic s, Pictures, Graphics for your myspace profile and myspace comments at superhotfile .com
SuperHotFile.com Yuwie myspace comments Hi5 comments Orkut glitter ... Many Blessings!
Fity
0 Kudos
sally3

Photobucket
0 Kudos
cory7

CONGRATS!!! 6 MONTHS IS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!
SO PROUD OF YOU! KEEP IT GOING... Smiles, 😉
0 Kudos