Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ShawnP

What are you doing today?

I am behaving today. I already wrote in the other topic 😉

0 Kudos
94 Replies
smorgy8513

I like this!    Doing my water....will do my best to do the 30 min of walking but now have to work in office.    It will get done!

0 Kudos
promise_judy

I am trying to maintain my goal but yesterday I added a few more carbs and added 1/2 lb overnight (water maybe). Darn--well I am not going to get discouraged I'll just go back to the usual 25 carbs and see how that goes. I found a Tofu on the Atkins website and I am going to try it tomorrow. Let you know how it goes.

I have been kind of weak the last few days (not sure if it's the new medication or the diet). If I don't feel better I will ask the Doctor when i see him on the 5th to see what he thinks.

As far as the water goes, I love water and carry a glass of water around all the time. In order to know how much I drink, I fill a pitcher up each day. It's 32 ozs. and I usually fill it up 3 times a day. Of course the last of the water I usually end up drinking sometime in the night. When I asked the Doctor why I was so thirsty he just gave me a look like I was asking him a dumb question. I do know that the Doctor is concerned because my level of surgar is up and he said I had better be careful with the carbs because I was borderline Diabetic. However I feel that is the least of my problems right now because they are checking out something more serious on 5th.

That all for now folks, Judy 

0 Kudos
candylance

Great day!! Drank all my water plus some and ate healthy. Smoothie for breakfast, skinny bagel (110 calories) with 1 TBsp. cream cheese. Ate some raisins this afternoon and found out per 1/4 cup has 110 calories. Ate Garlic Shrimp for dinner that takes 15 minutes to cook. I give my husband 2/3 of it and i eat the rest. Stayed way; under 1000 calories today but I had only lost 1 pound this morning. That water and sugar free gum help when my appetite says "Eat something." What's happening is that my appetite is getting less and less. Back to the store for more fruit tomorrow. Thanks so much for helping me lose this weight.

0 Kudos
moody_9-18-13

Checking in and sounds like everyone's doing great! Keeping an eye on the amount of water I'm consuming is helping keep my appetite down.  I'm not trying to set the world on fire, but I do want to lose a pound each week for 15 weeks. I haven't weighed since Sunday's weigh in, but a good gauge for me during the week is putting my clothes on in the morning and they don't feel tight! YIPPEE! They're snug, but they're not tight....that motivates me every morning.

0 Kudos
ShawnP

Poly, i will answer you are on this thread. I do about 1200-1400. Those are my active days. If i am not so active, my calories drop lower. You guys are doing great. Judy, I am worried about you. I used to do Adkins and messed my whole body up. Dr. originally gave me the go ahead but after i started getting sick, he advised me to get off that diet and just do normal. Thats when i did weight watchers. Our body requires so much of carbs, fats, proteins and calories each day.

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning girls!    Didn't make my goal yesterday of water and walking.    Eating was "so/so".   Not going to beat myself up.     Today is a new day.       My goal for today is to drink 8 glasses of water, walk for 30 minutes on treadmill.

Sharon

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning!! My goal today is to go to my AA noon meeting, then out to lunch with a good friend. No dessert and get a box to put half of my food in BEFORE I eat. Will drink my 8+ glasses of water, and can't wait to weigh in. I'm getting injections on each side of my spine Monday and will ask the doctor if I can start working out at CURVES again!! I usually go at 7:30 in the morning, and that dopamine starts my day off with a BANG~!!!

Candy

0 Kudos
promise_judy

I don't seem to be losing the weight I had hoped to this week but that not a problem I have been able to get on the computor more today and I'am at 156 day of freedom sooo do I care. Nope 🙂

Judy

0 Kudos
promise_judy

Shawn,

Don't worry, I know that I'll be back to the doctors soon and I'll let you know what he says. Love Ya

Judy

0 Kudos