cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

jr_whitty

1 Month To Go......

So Happy New Year's, Everyone!  

I am sure you've all got the same thought in the back of your head today as I do, " 1 month to go"  and I don't know about anyone else but I increase my smoking during the holidays by about 100%.  So that in mind I am really trying hard to not only return to my usual daily quota, but to contiunue to decrease my intake till Feb. 1st.

I am already starting to do some of the prep work. Detailed my truck, pulled the lighter and ashtray out. etc. Pulled out all my cigs from my "Secret Stashes" in my garage and around the house, hoping to get momentum going on my side.                        

Is anyone else doing these type of things as well?  If so, what are you doing to prepare? What Mental prep? Is anyone doing the patch or gum,etc.?   If your not doing any of this stuff, am I jumping the gun?    Let Me Know.

Hope everyone has a great holiday,
                                                                                                                                              J.R

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
0 Replies