cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aztec

"I deserve to take time for my body's health"

For anyone who feels like they don't desrve the time it takes to take care of our human machines we have, I'm here to tell you YOU DESERVE it. I felt like it was time I shoulda been ding somethingelse, but I am learning that I desrve to take the time, It is a two hour slot in my life I am going to fill. I wasted more timein a day than that smoking cigarettes.

So for anyone who has these same thots. Please share

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
aztec

Becasue of certain medical conditons, I have a hard time losing weight . I have to take about 2 hours of exercise to combat weight gain, Thats a big chunk of the day, I have a life and house to manage too.

I am enjoying the two hours for me, I couldn't say that before. I deserve the time it takes to work out.I am happy with the endorphins and the sore muscles. Planningon a long hike 40 minutes up a hill, my aim is to get to the top.there is a beautiful ravine that frops off at the top. My dog loves to go down and investigate. One day I will make i t to the top and I hope I can kee pon going once I get strong enough. it's very steep all the way

0 Kudos

I absolutely agree Aztec!  I have a gym membership and try to go at least twice a week-3 x is my real goal but its hard to take the time for myself.  My workouts are an hour and travel time is another 20 minutes each way.  Some times I feel I can't win , I feel guilty when I skip the gym and guilty when I spend couple hours doing something just for me. 

I keep at it though not just to lose some weight but to keep my back strong so I don't have to go to chiropractor to get "fixed' so often!  I lift weights too and its is so empowering to see myself gaining strength!

Janice M. Davis
0 Kudos
aztec

geminigypsylady,

I had the same problem, car is broke now so I am doing what I can around the house, I use to have agym member ship and I had to drive 20  minutes to get ther and it took so much time, I know nwo that it JUST takes Time and I NEED to take the time for myself, I deserve it.

I wated yers smoking, so now it's my time to live and behealthy

I also had amebership to the pool I would drive half ohour both ways and swim for 30 minutes. It was so worth it though.

No matter what you do don't quit.  Feel encouraged and thanks for postin ghere.

0 Kudos