cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Carol5

Daily Feelings

Many of us are quit or are quitting. How do you feel today? How are you dealing with these feelings?

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Carol5

Well, I should be happy. I am on my Day 7; however, tonight I am about in tears. I got lied to by my 14 yr old and my 6 yr old is sick. Car is not running right and now it is snowing, so spark plugs have to wait til tomorrow. I had an energy guy here that I really would have loved to take out some of this on him that is for sure. 

I am remembering that this could be worse. Bad things happen and life is never in our full control. Being negative will not help anyone let alone myself. Positive thoughts bring positive behaviors.

0 Kudos
annb

Thank you sooo much for invitation to join the group! Yippie! We are nonsmokers! Yes tender little weak ones but we are gonna make it!!! Sending smoke free kisses out there to all!!!
0 Kudos
Carol5

Thank you so much for joining. We are, but we will do this together.

0 Kudos
elvan

Today is a Monday and it FEELS like a Monday. Thank you for the invitation to join the group, I think any and all support is priceless.

0 Kudos
meme21

Thanks for the invite! I know it will be a good place to come and read how others are settling into their lives as a NONsmoker, because it certainly does have its challenges.

I'll be checking and reading because as Elvan said, all support is priceless indeed!!!

0 Kudos

I've got 24 or 25 days smoke-free today--I quite on April 10th, at any rate!  It feels great to be able to breathe better, smell clean--and to sing again without disgusting phlegm clogging my sinuses and throat!  (Sorry for the specifics--TMI, I realize....)  Anyhow, I'm feeling liberated and damn near jubilant over making it this time!  MM

0 Kudos
Carol5

So happy for you 🙂 Keep staying strong. It does get better 🙂 

0 Kudos
pajurkie

I am 46 days! In 1.5 hrs it will be 47!!!!! I feel good. Mood is fine. I am still wearing the patch and that is fine with me. I will keep wearing it until I don't think I need it. Hope everyone who has posted is still not smoking. Good luck to all of you and take it easy on yourself. Give yourself a break today and be nice to yourself.
0 Kudos
Carol5

I am only hours away from the beginning of the Triple Digit Club and almost out of No Mans Land. This is really so unreal to be this far into my quit. It has gone really fast now that it has been some time. 100 days under my belt is going to be an amazing milestone to own. 

Trying to get motivated to lose weight from being a lazy 33 yr old...it is like asking my 14 yr old daughter to get off the phone & my 6 yr old daughter to make her bed. Hopefully, I can get at least 5 mins in tomorrow.

0 Kudos