cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discuss different approaches to quitting, including medication

stebunny

proud

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know that each day of not smoking is getting easier. I have overcome so many trigger situation and have not given in. This weekend was a huge test for me- I went to the beach for a few days with many smokers and I did not smoke- I hardly even thought about. They smoked in the room and it was not even problem! I feel proud! I have to thank Chantix again- I was on it for 2.5 months and I quit almost 3 months ago. I stopped the Chantix 2 weeks ago and I feel great- it is a MIRACLE, not to mention I have the will to stop smoking for good!!! Whoo Hoo!
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
jeannie4

Keep it up! I have too had so much success on Chantix! No crazy thoughts or acting crazy. I guess it just effects people different. I am 30 or so days quit and have taken up exercise and accually like it! So you didnt have any effects you can think of when you stopped? Did you wean yourself off or just stopped? need some advise, Im about two weeks till I am finished with this script.
0 Kudos
rob17

Most excellent! Thanks for the motivation.
0 Kudos
jen35

You go girl!!! My weekend was a big test for me as well. Went to the park with some friends and there were lots of smokers around. It wasn't a problem for me either. Congrats to you. Keep up the good work.
0 Kudos