cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

dollarbill

Back at it Again..Day 1

Well my fellow 30 something friends......I am back after a hell of a streak, i shot it 2 hell. Figured i could handle 1 or 2 socially. Wrong. So here i am again. Starting all over. Sorry 2 my friends i let u down. But i'm back at it again. Looking forward 2 reconnecting and meeting some new friends. You all were a great support system so I coming back 2 where I started my smoke free journey. Good Luck 2 me..........damn....once again.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
hootiemomma

It's OK. I'm back again, too. This is my 4th attempt in the last 18 months or so. We can do it!~~~
0 Kudos
melissa5

dont feel down, just kick its ass again!!!
0 Kudos
jessica37

I agree with the posts thus far. This is my fourth or fifth?? attempt and my first time trying a site like this. I so hope it works this time...
0 Kudos
donna52

Hi there,

I did the same thing. Quit for a week...went to 3 doors down concert...bought a pack to smoke socially...yada..yada...yada...had to start all over again 😞 good luck
0 Kudos
nancy

I am also back to day one. I did think at first, real bad about it and I didn't think I'd be able to quit. Now I feel I can and will quit. Good luck and love to all!
0 Kudos
robin

Know you are not alone, this is my day 1 again, i have quit 8 times this year, and no success but today and everyday if i have to type through the cravings i want to succeed, a just saw on the other page to write a good by letter to the pack of poision, it may help, please know i will help you with strength and support i am here for you
0 Kudos

Welcome back! I am fairly new here. Don't worry about letting anyone down. The important thing is you are trying again. I am on my third attempt and I'm 10 days into my quit. If you fail then try try again. Each time you will learn a little more and be a little wiser. You learned that you can not smoke socially, therefore you are a little wiser and know not to do that. Good Luck to you. You CAN do it!!! You are in the right place for support and encouragement!!
0 Kudos