cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

anna12

THREE WONDERFUL SMOKE FREE WEEKS

Well today is 3 weeks of being smoke free, I have been here at this point before but with a different attitude, this time my attitude is so positive about my quit that I know I will never pick up another cigarette and smoke it again, and I don't want the nasty thing either!! The smell is driving my crazy and it is giving me some hellacious headaches! That's not good either! So I stay away from it! Thanks to all of you that have been there to support me for these first few weeks, and I promise that when I'm in a funk, I will still check in and let ya know that I am okay!

XOXO
=0)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
9 Replies
andrew3

I am so proud of you Anna. You have the right attitude to stay smoke free forever. I think the headaches are actually a good thing. No longer will you crave when you smell instead you will be driven the other direction, you will be disgusted by that horrible smell.

Everyone goes through a funk once in awhile, and every time you do I promise I will send you an e-mail everyday making sure you know that my support for you is never ending.

Much love!
0 Kudos
michele2

WAY TO GO ANNA!!!!!!!! THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!!!! YOU CAN DO THIS!
0 Kudos
edith2

Anna, I'm so proud of you! This quit has been different for me too. Smoke never bothered me before, but this time it does! I can't stand to be around it either! This discussion you wrote is a true inspiration to others just starting their quit and I'm sure there's lots of people out there that benefit from your message! Keep up the good work!
0 Kudos
anna12

Thanks for all your wisdom and support too, I just try to be as honest as I can and I'm always looking for the positive, I hate having negative around me or in my life! It puts me in a funk! LOL

XOXO =0)
0 Kudos
betsy2

How wonderful to make it to 3 weeks smoke free! I hope I can too. You
have the right mind set to see this all the way through. Prayers and well wishes
to you each and every day.
0 Kudos
laura30

Congrats Anna!!! Attitude is everything!!

Attitude Pictures, Images and Photos
0 Kudos
linda53

congratulations anna stay out of the funk zone im bipolar and know how easy it is to get on that damn rollercoster ive made it through my first week so im going to treat myself someway today have a peaceful smokefree day girl
0 Kudos
linda53

laura i think ill post that on my fridge have a peaceful smokefree day
0 Kudos
beth22

How true! how very, very true!! Paul Harvey (whom I think is the smartest man in the world) said today that negative words lead to negative actions. I know he was referring to the state or our economic affairs, but it's just as true in reference to our quit, don't ya think? I really appreciate how everyone on here is so encouraging and supportive.
0 Kudos