cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

karin4

Yeah - Day 6!!!

I am so suprised that I am able to do this. For 25 years (only one quit attempt) I thought that being able to stop smoking was the impossible task so I never really gave it a shot, duh. It is sooo hard, yet it isn't (?). It is just a matter of telling that little voice to shut up and no matter what, I am not going to smoke today! Like my husband said ( who has also quit after more than 35 years of smoking)... "I can doing anything today... except smoke. I can bang my head against the wall instead and that is ok"

So yeah for all of us that are doing this!!!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
doreen1

YAY, Karin - you are now through with Hell Week (since you posted this yesterday) and on to Heck Week. You are doing awesome! Keep up the good work!!
Photobucket.....Photobucket
0 Kudos

Myspace Graphics- At Myspacejunks.com

0 Kudos
polly2

Hi Karin! I'm on Yeah Day Six too! Yeahhhhhh!!! Heck, we'll get rid of this hell in one more day -- LOL! Many congratulations -- I know how you feel!!!
0 Kudos
polly2

PS I love your attitude!!
0 Kudos
kathy42

Hello,

I was just wondering when is HELL week. I am on day 4 of cold turkey and it is getting worse by the day. I thought it would get easier and easier as time goes by? This is sooooooooooooooo hard to stick with. I can't stop thinking about cigarrettes. It is not so much the addiction as the habit
0 Kudos