cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

toni.lane5

Buddy System

Hello all. I am new to the community but would love a partner to help quit smoking.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies
Deena-A-Yenni

Your last post was 109 days ago.  I'm not sure if you are still with us but I'd like a quit partner as well.  I'm on my 10th relapse in 2 1/2 years.  This last relapse was a qujicker turn around so I'm hoping this is my final quit.   Please contact me if you would like to talk about not smoking.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
Deena-A-Yenni

Your last post was 109 days ago.  I'm not sure if you are still with us but I'd like a quit partner as well.  I'm on my 10th relapse in 2 1/2 years.  This last relapse was a qujicker turn around so I'm hoping this is my final quit.   Please contact me if you would like to talk about not smoking.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
Deena-A-Yenni

0 Kudos
Deena-A-Yenni

0 Kudos
Deena-A-Yenni

0 Kudos
gene20

Deena - I hear you.

I get the feeling we're all in this one together.

0 Kudos
Deena-A-Yenni

I didn't realize that I posted 6 times.  Sorry about that.

0 Kudos
francis2013

Well it appears to me that there are a lot of members in this group so I am going to see how fast of a response that I get. I recently slipped up and I am now on my second day of being smoke free again but I'm so sick of being a smoker and I'm fed up with smoking. I want to quit because I want to and not because I have to because my doctor told me to. I am very addicted to nicotine and I seriously need to get off that crap before it kills me and I want to start breathing again so that I can go on longer walks with my wife. I also want to be able to do more things with my service dog in training without hurting me like I went on a 100 mile hike in 20 minutes. I am seriously needing a quit buddy that is male and does not have a problem with texting or calling from time to time. I have unlimited texting and long distance anywhere in  America.

0 Kudos
tressemanas

Quitting tomorrow if either of you need a buddy for support!  I am an American living in Spain. Cheers

0 Kudos