cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennie3

How to delete friends?

I know you can do it from when they message you but I have alot of inactive friends and wanna clear out my friends list but cannot figure out how ? Help! 🐵

Three months, two weeks, four days, 5 hours, 46 minutes and 38 seconds. 5512 cigarettes not smoked, saving $1,791.40. Life saved: 2 weeks, 5 days, 3 hours, 20 minutes.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
sarah18

Hi there. I am not sure how. If you find out let me know. I don't always log on every day but I plan on keeping my page up. How do you tell someone is inactive?
0 Kudos

sorry i thoght you wanted to clear out smoking friends i don't know how to clear out friends the only way i can think of is not to woryr about the ones who don't write to you or you don't write to, that's gotta work, but deleting them takes someone who knows their way around this sight you might try luvroses barb she knows a lot or would know of someone good luck and now you know how to get rid of smoking friends also even thought wasn't the question i am sorry, for the misunderstanding on my part, good luck bobbie
0 Kudos