cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

jennie3

2 months

It seems so big yet small at the same time I feel proud but scared.I think I realize that I will struggle with this for quite a while mabey even the rest of my life I am o.k. with that.Thank you to all my awesome friends who take time to cheer, help and make others smile! All of you out there can make keep trying it is not easy but certainly the best thing I have ever done for my self!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
carlie

Soooooooo PROUD of you, Jennie....2 Months is huge.....you have a really good quit going....you're aware of alot of things that slip by alot of people and they screw up. Keep up the good work.....

Photobucket
0 Kudos
polly2

Yup, I know how you feel...Sometimes it feels unreal doesn't it? Way to go on 2 months -- AWESOME!! You are doing a great job. feeling scared is good...that means you are being vigilant, which will serve you well! Here's to a morning of glory for you!! Hugs too!!! Keep on keepin' on and a big ol' WAHOOOOOOOO for YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
Photobucket
0 Kudos
jennie3

Thanks you guys
GO TO BFREAKY.COM
BFREAKY.COM
0 Kudos
doreen1

Oh my, Miss Lilac - I almost missed this 2 AWESOME MONTHS SMOKE FREE!!
Be proud - you've earned it - Be scared - you'll be more aware of the nicodemon. The struggle will get easier as time goes by. You may occasionally get a crave (I do from time to time), but you'll brush it off like an annoying fly. Keep up the good work!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
0 Kudos
barbara42

hi, congradulations,
TWO MONTHS IS A BIG ACCOMPLISHMENT iIAM SO HAPPY FOR YOU
0 Kudos
betsy3

Congratulations!
0 Kudos