jennie3

I am looking for low carb recipes

If any one has any ,I'm down to try anything new once thnx
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
butterflybp2

Most of our carbohydrate foods come from;vegetables,cereals, and fruits. I will see if I still have my veggie pizza recipe. brb lol

Cool Veggie Pizza

2 cans (8ounces each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
2 packages (8ounces each) Philadelphlia brand cream cheese, softened
1 cup miracle whip salad dressing
1 1/2 teaspoons dill weed
1 1/4 teaspoons onion salt
1 cup broccoli (flowerets)
1 cup chopped seeded tomato
1 cup chopped green bell pepper
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup black olive slices

Heat oven to 375
Press dough onto bottom and sides of 15x10x1 inch pan.Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown;cool.
Mix cream cheese, salad dressing, dill and onion salt until well blended. Spread on crust. Top with the remining ingredients. Refrigerate. Cut into squares. Makes 14 pieces. Keeps in fridge for three days lightly covered. Fills you up and you get your carbs and veggies.
0 Kudos
tracey2

I like this recipe. I usually top mine with chopped broccoli, cauliflower and carrots. As you see you can use whatever you like to make it healthy.
0 Kudos
butterflybp2

That sound good also. Thanks I will try it that way
0 Kudos
hwc

The Steamed salmon dish I posted above is extremely low carb if you don't serve it with the jasmine rice. We often have broccoli in place of rice in stir fry dishes to keep the carbs down. Or, for the salmon, just have a little serving of rice, just to soak up the lemon sauce.
0 Kudos
jennie3

Thnx guys!
0 Kudos
jennie3

My new fave low carb recipe is 1 qt heavy whipping cream like 2 tdb cocoa powder un sweetened kind 1 pk sugar free pudding mix vanilla and strawberries
I whip the heavy cream and cocoa together 1st then after 2-3 min add the pudding a lil more whipping and Bam! I eat it with strawberies usually 3or 4 sliced up,the whole family love it it's low carb.It's just 1 of my desprate creations while dieting lol.
0 Kudos