cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

andrew3

Smelling so good

I just have to say I am starting to smell again. I can smell the fresh air outside. I can smell my scented candles filling the room. I can smell the sanitizer in my car. No longer the smell of smoke. I can not wait till the spring so I can keep my window open at night, and wake up to the smell of fresh cut grass, and the flowers just blooming. Life is great life is good I thank god every for another day free of cigarettes. And officially I am making this weekend smell everything you can find and bask in all its glory.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
edith2

I really like the positive attitude you have about your quit and about life in general. It's going to help you immensely. I consider you a winner!

Photobucket
0 Kudos
cj3801

Yippee! Just wait it only gets better. Your taste buds are gonna come alive, your skin is gonna get brighter,and you'll feel altogether wonderful!! Keep up the good work!

Positive energy!
CJ
0 Kudos
laura30

I'm with you Andrew!!!! I can't believe the positive changes in such a short time!!! Sounds like a great weekend plan!! Actually, a great overall plan - we can celebrate ALL the wonderful things about not smoking!!!!
0 Kudos