cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

jennie3

2 months

Hi everybody I have made it to 2 mo I feel great about that I still feel kinda shaky at times but I think I will have a small fight on my hands for the rest of my life.I am o.k. with that though how is the rest of the group doing?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
diana25

Tomorrow is my 1 month quit....I can't beleive it....WOW! It is in some ways easier than I thought, but then you have some really challenging days.......I AM HAPPY...I don't wan't to smoke ever again......Congratulations on your 2 months...... ;o)
0 Kudos
jennie3

thnx
0 Kudos
missy8

good for you! i am back to square one again after last night's fiasco but it's people like you who have persevered that help me know i can do it too! keep it up and here's to the next 2 months!

Congrats
Awesome Free Graphics and Myspace Layouts at pYzam.com

0 Kudos
greg14

congradulations on your 2 month quit date !!! I am at the same as you , 2 months and some weeks and days . And yes I also feel at times like just going back to my old ways , feeling like just smoking again . But I cannot do that !! We both worked very hard to get to this point and cannot do that !! Stay Strong my friend !!!
0 Kudos
amy40

I'm about 2 months also. Sometimes I feel pretty good, but I also feel shaky at times. I think it will get easier though.
0 Kudos