cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

angelquit

Hello!

Welcome to Postive Quitters. We are here to support each other and offer postive thoughts and actions. Be kind to each other and to help when we need it. I really need it today. Angelquit - Free and Healing for Three Months, Thirteen Days, 16 Hours and 21 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 7 Days and 8 Hours, by avoiding the use of 2114 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $392.72. I really want to smoke today because I'm not trusting myself. This is truly the first time since my quit that I have been alone. Completely alone, so now all I can think about is that smoke that I know I really don't want, but would really like to have. Any positive help would be appreciated. Thanks for you support!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
angel6

Angelquit,

Thanks so much for starting this group. You are not alone. You have your friends here to help you through those lonely times. A smoke isn't gonna offer you companionship, It is just gonna make you feel guilty for hanging out with it and ruin your awesome quit. Rent a funny movie or go out and do something. Don't linger on the bad thoughts.

Accentuate the positive....Eliminate the negative

Hakuna Matata!

Don't worry.... Be Happy!

Angel
0 Kudos