cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

tammy26

Having a hrd time lately

Hi I am Tammy, a mom of two they are 8 and 10. I quit on Oct 1 08 with help of chantex and become an ex. I have done really well but here lately for some reason I have had cravings all day. Any suggestions on how I can stop them and why after almost three months they would come on strong like they are/
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
mykidsmom

I thought of it as nicotines way of trying to win you back. Don't let it. I sucked on hard candy when I couldn't handle it anymore!
vera

Tammy I quit on May 11th and I still have days were that is all I think about and want. Just hang in there try to chew sugar free gum. You can do it. Don't give in
0 Kudos
tammy26

Thank you for your support. I am doing alittle better.
0 Kudos
tammy26

I think I might be having problems because I just had a hyserectomy and cant do much yet. So boredom is not my friend, cuz all I think is I could still smoke. I havent given in so thats good my will power is working. Thank you for your support, I have been eating alot of redhots that helps. Thanks again.
0 Kudos
kj-1

chew on something and if you can go for a walk. Good Luck!
0 Kudos
tammy26

Thanks I have been better latly.
0 Kudos
trudi2

Congratulations on your three months!!
0 Kudos
tammy26

Thank you so much. Good luck, you can do it.
0 Kudos
kim24

It really scares me to hear you are having such cravings after 3 months. I thought it would be all downhill if I made it that far. Congrats for being so strong. I only quit a few days ago, but I keep reminding myself what a difference it will make to my children's health. I also started knitting, I know it sounds silly, but it really helps me keep my hands busy and i make stuff for my kids. I try to think of it as doing something posititve for them instead of negative. I will pray for you and I hope things get easier.
0 Kudos