cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discuss different approaches to quitting, including medication

laur

I really love this Chantix stuff.

So I am on week 3 of Chantix. I absolutely think it's wonderful. I quit smoking on June 18th. I am so thrilled about it! Even in all of the craziness that is going on in my life.. (long story) I managed to quit.. and that's living with 2 people that smoke.. 1 of which who smokes 2 1/2 cartons a week.. that's right.. you didn't misread that. So, I'm doing pretty good. I just wanted to share!
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
donna22

congratulations Laur, maybe your friend who smokes those 2 1/2 cartons will become inspired by you and decide to quit.
I am proud of you for being able to do this with others smoking so close...keep it up
I'm here to help if you need me
Donna
0 Kudos
jeblackburn

Your story is awesome. It shows that there are no excuses why you can't quit.  I'm on week 3 of Chantix too. The beginning of week three is today and my first day of my quit. I live Chantix too. I've heard some people have depression on it. I'm on anti-depresents anyway and the Chantix seems to relax me make the cravings bother me less. This site helps immensely too. I'm going to bed early so I don't give in. Thanks EX Community and Donna.  You inspire me. Jelaine

0 Kudos