SaraSmile

Day 6

It's so hard. I feel sad.
Prosper in peace
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
9 Replies
SaraSmile

I'm so glad you are here for me. I'll be going to work soon, a non-smoking place. The only thing is I have to be "nice" there, I work in customer service. I'll just have to pretend for today. I'll stay strong and stay the course.... I WILL make it through "Hell Week" one way or another. Thanks for your support.
Prosper in peace
0 Kudos
jennifer15

Me too Sara, me too.
I am on day 4 but we can do it!
0 Kudos
doreen1

Photobucket Hang in there Sara. Hell Week is just about over. It does get easier. One day at a time, one hour at a time, one minute at a time.
Photobucket.....Photobucket
Photobucket.....Photobucket
Photobucket
0 Kudos
SaraSmile

Hey Doreen & Jennifer! I did it! I've been smoke free for one week! I have this website and knowing you're all here, going through the same thing, to thank!
Thank you, thank you, thank you,
Sara

Prosper in peace
0 Kudos
betsy3

You can do it....I've been a month smoke free and boy did it go by quickly..don't even think about it much anymore.
0 Kudos
jennifer15

Thanks and now I know I can today is day 6 I am so proud of myself! And I am rarely that ever! I am so glad I joined this website, everyone has been great ! Thanks!
0 Kudos
jennifer15

How you doing today Sara? I am on day 6 so I don't think we are not far from one another on what we have been going through. Are you using the patch or gum or anything. I am using nicorette, and it really helps.
0 Kudos
jackie17

You can do it Sara! Wow "Hell week" is almost over. Try taking a walk and always remember the reasons why you quit. Any time you need encouragement just come on here, These people are fantastic! Good luck!
0 Kudos
jennifer15

Today is my day 6 ! WOOOOOHOOOO!!
0 Kudos