cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

SaraSmile

2 Whole Months!

Who'd of thought that 2 months ago, when I started my 2nd attempt at quitting in one month, that I'd be here today, jumping for JOY that I MADE IT! It was a topsy, turvy, roller coaster ride but HERE I AM, 56 days, that's 2 CALENDAR MONTHS, SMOKE FREE! My husband took me to The Cheesecake Factory to celebrate! YUM! Now I want to start working on the weight I've gained. I can't do a rigorous workout as I have bad feet, knees and hips but after that HUGE dinner last night I'm going to eat better and lay off the sweets. Somethings gotta give and I don't want it to be the seams of my pants! I am in awe of the support and friendship I received from this site and it's members, THANK YOU SO MUCH, you know who you are! I am LIVING PROOF that quitting smoking is possible! I found out just how strong a person I am. This has taken so much strength and effort, not only from me but from my family as well! They went through just about every crave with me and we ALL MADE IT! There were times I wasn't sure we'd make it through and others that I finally realized how much I've missed by being a smoker. I am so GLAD I QUIT and YOU CAN TOO! God bless each and everyone of you here! Be STRONG, together we can beat the hold that nicotine has on us! BREAK FREE, go ahead, give it a try, it WON'T KILL YOU! My name's Sara and I'm Smiling, (get it, the song, lol)!
Sara 

Prosper in peace
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
barbara42

i am happy along with you and you are absolutly correct, it is one heck of a fight and takes a strong person to over come it, that is what we are and i am smilin with you peace!
0 Kudos
SaraSmile

Photobucket
It's people like you all that inspire me to be strong!
Thanks for that!
Sara
Prosper in peace
0 Kudos
doreen1

Before I get too tired out from jumping for joy, let me wish you a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS on two months of SMOKE FREEDOM!! Keep up the good work, Sara!

Photobucket...Photobucket...Photobucket
0 Kudos
jennie3

2 monts is so awesome you should be proud Sara

0 Kudos