cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discuss different approaches to quitting, including medication

barb6

New Member Seeks Friend/Buddy

Hi. I have just joined. I have my script but have not yet filled it. Am waiting for first of year when new FSA cards come out. Am setting my quit date for January 17, but it may be sooner depending on when I get it filled. Am working on separation right now and have done good just sitting here at puter and staying away from smoking the one after lunch! I would like a buddy though. Any help?
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
claudia2

Barb,
I will be your buddy, by all means. My quit date is the 30th. I am getting a little anxious, yet I am also looking forward to FREEDOM without cancer sticks.
I am a 55 year old female that has smoked for more then half my life. I have been in denial for so many years...and now my health is starting to fail and I sort of would like to be around for awhile.
Anyway, they always told me that de nial was just a river in Egypt!
Good look and stick to your quit date.
By the way...what are FSA cards?
0 Kudos
christine2007

I posted on your page. Welcome to Ex!
0 Kudos
barb6

HI Claudia. I am looking forward to this quit more than any of the others for some reason. I guess it's time huh? FSA card is Flexible Spending Account which I designate pre-tax dollars to the account then I can use on medical needs. It is a federal program in which my employer participates. ( I believe most do) Thank you so much for wanting to be my buddy. I will put you in my friend list (new to this site so I need to try maneuver around and get the feel for it!

Barb
0 Kudos
barb6

Christine, thank you! Didn't know I had a page until you replied here! LOL! I sent you a request to be my friend! LOL! (remember passing notes in school?)
0 Kudos
christine2007

LOL, well, now you know! =D
0 Kudos