cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

SaraSmile

Smoke Free Christmas decorating.......

This is the very first Chritsmas tree I've decorated, since 1982, without a cigarette hanging out of my mouth! We had the holiday music playing, pretty smelling candles burning but I kept smelling stale smoke? Not all the time, just every so often. Could it be coming from the vents? My husband says, naw, we've been running the heat since last month, we would have smelled it by now. It wasn't until I was hanging a candy cane on the tree that I realized......
IT'S MY TREE! P effing U!!!!!
This is yet another SMOKE FREE FIRST AND I'M LOVIN IT!
Prosper in peace
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
carlie

I would spray an artificial tree with Oust...or Lysol....something to kill the smell, and no "perfumy" smell !!!!!

LOL !!!!!

Thanx for the laff, Sara..........enjoy your smoke-free Holidays !!!!!
0 Kudos
doreen1

Photobucket Who would've thought such a smell could hang around for so long, right? Its amazing how we don't realize how bad those things stink until we are away from them for a while!! Congratulations on your first SMOKE FREE Christmas!! Keep up the good work, Sara. You're doing awesome!!!
Photobucket.....Photobucket
0 Kudos
barbara42

my first in many years also, i am glad that i can say, I DO NOT SMOKE PEACE!
0 Kudos
SaraSmile

That was the weirdest thing, wish I would have noticed before it was all decorated! I lit lots of candles, it's beginning to air out. To think I walked around smelling like that ALL the time! YUCK! This New Year my resolution will be to loose weight instead of quit smoking! I know I can do it too! If I can quit smoking, I can do ANYTHING! YAHOO!!!!
Prosper in peace
0 Kudos
Diana20

All my xmas decorations have a film on them like nicotine... EWWWWWWW I totally know what you mean. PLUS I know what you mean about losing weight!~
Let's keep rolling.
xo Di
0 Kudos