cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discuss different approaches to quitting, including medication

kelly9

Jan 2013 -Champix quitters

Hello,  Are there any other Champix quitters out there.  I would be interested to find some fellow quitters to add to my friend list and swap challenges and strategies.  Look forward to hearing from you.  Caroline x

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Rick_M

Hi Caroline. Good to meet you. I took Chantix to help me quit smoking 3 yrs ago. I quit and never looked back. I really think the med helped me, not a magic pill but it sure aids you through the first part of your quit. The support I got from the EX site really helped me to quit burning cigs.

This group Chantix-ers is not well attended you might want to post a blog. More members on here read the blogs so give that a try and many will respond. You can also just click on my avatar and you can post on my page. This site can be a bit confusing at first but you will figure it out.

Have you started your quit? Let me know how you are doing. I have helped support many on here. I sure like following success stories of all who have quit and are enjoying the freedom from nicotine addiction.

0 Kudos