cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

sue-otts

HELL WEEK IS FINALLY OVER!! I MADE IT!!

WHOOOO HOOOO! This is a HUGE accomplishment for me. My hubby is still smoking (he didn't believe I could do this). And he switched to MY old brand of cigs!!! So I passed the test and I vow NEVER TO TAKE ANOTHER PUFF!! See I really did listen to everyone here! Thanks to you I got through this week. I don't know if I would have if I didn't find this site. I never really understood that I am an addict and I always will be. I just thought smoking was a bad habit to break and that is why this quit is the longest one I've ever had. I have been smoking for 22 years and I am just starting to learn how to live without cigs. I do feel much better than I did a week ago.

Have a GREAT non-smoking day everyone!!!! 🙂
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
10 Replies
michele2

WAY TO GO SUE!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! YOU DID IT!!
0 Kudos
Jules7

Good Job Sue! I knew you could quit and be a success!!! Do not let your husbands smoking get in your way either. He will see how it is done and join you before you know it. YIPPEE for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
Sylvia_Deitz

Congratulations on 1 week, Sue! I'm so glad you are doing so well even with a smoking husband. I hope he isn't smoking around you. I'm hoping he'll see how great you're doing and quit soon, too. I don't think any of us really understood near as much about our addiction as we've learned since we've been here. Just keep coming on the site and read and vent and you'll come through with flying colors.
0 Kudos
claudia2

Sue, this site and others here have taught us so much. I always thought it was a bad habit as well and I was addicted to other things and am free at last of everything. It is a wonderful feeling, and we all have wonderful friends here that have helped keep us successful.
Congratulations!

Congratulations Graphic #20

Congratulations | Forward this Picture
0 Kudos
debbie53

Photobucket
0 Kudos
Legend

Photobucket
0 Kudos
sally3

0 Kudos
carlie

GREAT JOB, SUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are ALL here cheering you on - - - YOU GO GIRL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
0 Kudos
Diana20

Congrats Sue you can do this. This belongs to YOU! Keep it up and rock on.
0 Kudos