cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

jim_taddeo

CARLIE COMPLETES 1 YEAR SMOKE FREE TODAY

GREAT JOB CARLIE! I AM GLAD TO HAVE SHARED THIS YEAR WITH YOU! SO WHAT"S COOKING FOR THIS YEAR?

GO TO BAFLIRT.COM
BAFLIRT.COM

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
10 Replies
jim_taddeo

GO TO BAFLIRT.COM
BAFLIRT.COM

Great Job Carlie..................1 YEAR is a fantastic accomplishment. I am very proud of you! It DOES FEEL GOOD.........DOESN'T IT? 🙂 BREATHING FREE RULES!
Papa
0 Kudos
claudia2

Someone got here before me!!! And that someone knows who he is too!! Carlie my friend Happy Happy Happy Day!!!
One year at last....and I am right behind a t 6 months (almost) You and your Gang have been so inspirational to me and I am sure sooooooooooo many other people here that it has been unreal. You are the real deal Kiddo...and I wish you nothing but the best...in what ever it is that you might be doing!!

You Go Girl Pictures, Images and Photos You Go Girl Pictures, Images and Photos You Go Girl Pictures, Images and Photos
You Go Girl Pictures, Images and Photos You Go Girl Pictures, Images and Photos You Go Girl Pictures, Images and Photos You Go Girl Pictures, Images and Photos

ONE YEAR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> You Did It Pictures, Images and Photos

dancin happy face Pictures, Images and Photos happy dance Pictures, Images and Photos Happy Dance Pictures, Images and Photos happy dance Pictures, Images and Photos Happy Dance Pictures, Images and Photos happy dance Pictures, Images and Photos
dancin happy face Pictures, Images and Photos

You GO Girl Pictures, Images and Photos

you go girl and never look back>>>>full speed ahead!!
0 Kudos
sherry3

great job! you should feel very proud ! keep up the fantastic work !
Congrats Disney Pictures, Images and Photos
0 Kudos
john-pugh

Me too Carlie, and PARTY HARTY.
This is your day and enjoy it.
We three did make it, didn't we??
'
0 Kudos
grace3

GO TO BAFLIRT.COM
BAFLIRT.COM
WOW 1 year...Fantastic job....So very proud of you...
0 Kudos
Denise28

Congrats Pictures, Images and Photos
Congratulations! Pictures, Images and Photos
Congratulations Pictures, Images and Photos

ON ONE YEAR, I AM SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU, I HOPE YOU DO SOMETHING NICE TO CELEBRATE!!!! YOU REALLY DESERVE IT. I SIGNED UP HERE LAST JULY 1 BUT OBVIOUSLY IT WASN'T MY TIME THEN BUT I AM REALLY HAPPY TO HAVE YOU AS MY FRIEND AND TO STILL BE ABLE TO SHARE MY JOURNEY WITH YOU TOO. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HELP AND INSPIRATION YOU OFFER TO MANY ON HERE!!!!!!!!! HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!
0 Kudos
jeff7

To the biggest social butterfly on this site, we certainly salute you! Let's get this party started. I'll pass out the hats, if you pass out the horns. Nice going, buddy. Keep it up.
0 Kudos
kellie_a

I am honored to call you my quit friend, and my friend in general. Thank you Carlie, for your words of wisdom throughout my being here. What a way to light the path and show me how it's done!!
0 Kudos
sandi8

AWESOME JOB
0 Kudos