cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

carlie

BARBARA - - 9 Months on Sunday - WOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!

Well, My friend, and my quit-buddy.............I promised I would set up a party for you....since you are on a cruise, and can't be here...I think it would have only been fair for us all to join you on that cruise !!!! We are with you - in JOY and SPIRIT !!!

CONGRATULATIONS, my friend on 9 FANTABULOUS months....WAY TO GO !!!! I"M SO PROUD !!!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies
cory7

BARBARA,

YOU REALLY ROCK GIRLFRIEND!!!! YOU'RE SUCH AN INSPIRATION TO SO MANY HERE. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT! KEEP IT GOING....
0 Kudos
claudia2

Congratulation 2 Pictures, Images and Photos Hope you are havinging a drink or two!!
congratulations Pictures, Images and Photos Fireworks are going off for you!!
Happy Dance Pictures, Images and Photos We are all here doing a Happy Dance For You!!

Barbara, you might have sailed away...but we are sailing in to congratulate you on your wonderful milestone . You are a ROCK to us all!!! I know that you are having a great time, but we are having fun here to celebrate YOU!!
0 Kudos
SaraSmile

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Barbara, you are soooo special to me! You've been there for me since the beginning and I thank you for that! I'm proud to be here for you as you celebrate your 9th month of FREEDOM! Hope you had a BLAST on your cruise!!!!!
Love you Lady!!
Prosper in peace
0 Kudos
john-pugh

Great job Carlie,
I knew you could do it because I have been watching!
Have a great time
0 Kudos
michele2

WAY TO GO BARBARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!
0 Kudos
sally3

0 Kudos
grace3

0 Kudos
beth22

Oh my!!!! I'm impressed!!!!
I told you that I would be hitting 30 days about the time that you would be getting on "the Peace Boat", but I had no idea that you would be hitting 9 months on that day too! You are awesome Barbara! Congrats and thanks for all the support you give! I'm doin' the dance!GO TO BFREAKY.COM
BFREAKY.COM
0 Kudos
jan9

CONGRATS TO YOU on being smoke free for 9 months..............WOW what a wonderful gift to go on a cruise over your 9th month anniversary!!!! Enjoy and can't wait to hear about the fun your having now when you get back!!!

Glitter Graphics - GlitterLive.com
0 Kudos