cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

carlie

We Got Me To 50 DAYS - Take A Bow, People

I have no illusions that I did this alone - if I was able to do this alone, I would have done it YEARS ago !!!
But with your help - - ALL of you - - and my HP - I have achieved something I had only hoped would be possible in the past...I can call myself a NON-SMOKER today !! This is great....and I am grateful to my very core !!!

OK - I don't drink, and I don't smoke.....but gotta party !!!!

BRING ON THE CHEETOS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
polly2

Carlie -- I feel the same exact way! I can't even begin to count how many times I quit...Here's your Cheetos dear!! I'm so proud of you kiddo!! Keep on keepin' on! PARTY!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

0 Kudos
barbara42

HEY GIRL,
I am soooooooo ready to party with you,and to tell you what a great friend, fighter, and backer up, you are the kind of person any one would be honored to be your friend. CONGRADULATIONS! it could not have happened to a nicer person.. PEACE!
0 Kudos
SaraSmile

I wanted to 'chip' in too!
Photobucket
You're welcome and Thank YOU for helping me make 28 days!
Sara
Prosper in peace
0 Kudos
doreen1

Photobucket

We're all here to celebrate PhotobucketPhotobucket AWESOME SMOKE FREE DAYS with you, Carlie!! Keep up the good work!!!
0 Kudos
carlie

Everybody - - you rock my world !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much !!!!!!
0 Kudos
donna22

Congratulations Carlie, you have done so well and you have been such an inspiration and support to everyone here....I could not have quit by myself either....

You deserve that beautiful yellow rose Carlie...

Hugs....
0 Kudos
melissa9

Image and video hosting by TinyPic way to go
0 Kudos