cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

carlie

BecomeAnEX - is 1 year old TODAY !!!! Anybody GRATEFUL ?????? Show your STATS !!!

Congratulations...To the American Legacy Foundation, Dr. Hurt, and whoever else is responsible...for putting together this brain-child to help people quit smoking and save lives !!!

I know personally, I have tried to quit many, many times...but this time, I didn't "try"..I DID it !!!
9 months yesterday...and I couldn't be happier !!!

We thank you - for the ups and downs....but most important - - for the WAY to quit !!!

Carlie - FREE - Nine months, one day, 1 hour, 26 minutes and 53 seconds. 5481 cigarettes not smoked. Life saved: 2 weeks, 5 days, 45 minutes.

thank you Pictures, Images and Photos
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
20 Replies
claudia2

One thing I can say is that this site has saved my life. I don't know if i ever could have gotten to where I am today without the support and friendships I have made on my Journey to Freedom...real friendships with people that have offered advise, given me strength, lifted my spirits...all the emotions one goes through as they give up a drug, especially one that is the most powerful drug that I have ever encountered. Without The American Legacy Foundation and Dr. Hurt, I could still be addicted. It was a miracle I found this site right at the right time in my life. I can't say how much I love everyone here and all know that we are here for the common good of the quit.... Claudia...2 months,3 weeks, 6 days, 231 hours, 55 minutes and 12 seconds. $480.21 saved 2607 cigarettes not smoke 1 week, 2 days, 1 hour and 5 min. of my life save and many friendship made along the way.... ..We shall overcome.
cory7

I am grateful for "Become an EX". i know that this site has made the difference for me in being successful in my quit.
i have 45 DAYS SMOKE FREE!!!
judy9

Judy from Kansas City, Mo.~~FREE~ 495 Days= 1 Year, 4 Months,1 Week,2 Days,13 Hours,12 Minutes and 26 seconds. 9,911 cigarettes not smoked. Life saved:1 month, 4 days, 9 hours and 55 minutes. While saving;$1,816.97.
melissa2

Yeah to Become and Ex, I am gratful for meeting all these wonderful people for support and helping others with thier quit! Melissa
49 days, 13 hours, 27 minutes and 50 seconds smoke free.
991 cigarettes not smoked.
$379.50 and 7 days, 13 hours of my life saved.
sue-otts

I am very grateful for this site. I don't think I would have made it this far by myself!!

Thanks for being here "Become an EX"!!!!

I have been quit for 1 Month, 3 Weeks, 6 Days, 16 hours, 33 minutes and 43 seconds (55 days). I have saved $891.03 by not smoking 2,227 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Week, 17 hours and 35 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 2/3/2009 8:30 PM
judy9

bee thanks Pictures, Images and Photos
michele2

I have 85 days under my belt thanks to this site and the wonderful people on here. THANK YOU!!!!!!
Legend

I am glad to have Becomeanex and everyone that has helped me to stay smoke free. Thanks for creating becomeanex for everyone.

I have been quit for 5 Months, 20 hours, 39 minutes and 17 seconds (151 days). I have saved $444.18 by not smoking 2,277 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Week, 21 hours and 45 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 10/31/2008 12:00 AM

Photobucket
Giulia

Kudos Ex! You're savin' lives and we're grateful to be a part of the process.

Giulia (3 years 1 one month & counting)