cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

carlie

JIM TADDEO - "PAPA JIMMY" CELEBRATES ONE SWEET YEAR !!!! LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED !!

Jim...our wise mentor...You have paved the way for so many - NOW we celebrate YOU !!

Words cannot adequately express our thanks for spending the last year of your journey here with us - - Your words of wisdom that have helped us with the tough questions....your leading by example...and sharing your excitment of finding FREEDOM from this addiction !!!

Happy Father's Day to you - - Blessed Solstice to you - - and CONGRATULATIONS on a SWEET YEAR... WELL DONE !!!

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Tags (1)
12 Replies
terry-morache

Congratulations on your year that is awesome! Wishing you many more smoke free years.
Graphics and Layouts at DazzleJunction.com
Congrats Comments
Myspace Comments
0 Kudos
cindywilson

thank you for always being there and for being so much of an inspiration to us all...for daily pledge and for your words that pull us through!!!! You deserve this and more!!!!!!! WTG!!!!!!!Einstein ~ Congrats! Pictures, Images and Photos
0 Kudos
christy6

glitter-graphics.com
Congradulations!
0 Kudos
barbara42

CONGRATULATIONS, my friend,you have helped us all so much and you have kicked off this start of a year for a lot of followers, that is soooooooooooooooooo nice

0 Kudos
jv_

365 days of breathing fresh air, you are the Man, CONGRATS n thanks for sticking around to show me its possible

peace n joy
jv
0 Kudos
john-pugh

Congratulations Jim!

I did remember to stop by after all. There was no doubt in my mind after the first couple of months, that you were going to make it
Proud day for a lot of folks her my friend!
Amen, Shalom, and So Mote it Be
0 Kudos
grace3

GO TO BAFLIRT.COM
BAFLIRT.COM
Congrat's on your awesome job. You are such an inspiration to all of us.
0 Kudos
claudia2

Pappa Jim....Didn't want to miss this party. Hoping everyone has their party hats on!! You are such an inspiration to everyone here......I sure hope you just stay, stay, and stay much , much longer!! By the way this is HUGE!!!!

Photobucket

party hats Pictures, Images and Photos party hats Pictures, Images and Photos party hats Pictures, Images and Photos party hats Pictures, Images and Photos

Way 2 Go Pictures, Images and Photos
0 Kudos
sandi8

Jim, the words congrats seems so small for the huge milestone you have made and all the help you have given my, but it is from the heart that i say it. So Congrats, my friend and thank-you
0 Kudos