cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

carlie

CINDY WILSON - CONGRATULATIONS on 7 Months !!!!!! Woo-Hoo !!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME.......Just FANTABULOUS !!!!!!! We are SO PROUD of you !!!! Keep on Keepin' on !!!!!!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies
Carenda

Cindy, You go girl! Keep on Keeping On!

You Rock MySpace Comments and Graphics
MySpace Comments - MySpace Layouts - Photobucket

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Great Job Cindy! 7 MONTHS ROCKS!
In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos
donna30

woohoo! WTG woman! another month and it seemed to go by so fast! congratulations!
0 Kudos
Diana20

YOure a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep going.
0 Kudos
barbara42

girl, you have come through so much and still got it done, all can learn a lot from you, CONGRATULATIONS my friend

0 Kudos
beth11

An inspiration to us all, woman! You just keep on going. Step by step, smile by smile, encouragement by encouragement. I know how dear you are to me. You keep it going, girl!!!! BIG (((((hugs)))))
0 Kudos
claudia2

When I think of Cindy Wilson this is what I think~~~~~
adversity Pictures, Images and Photos

My friend you must have the Wings of an Angel!! You make it through each day...and another...and yet another!!! I just don't know what to say!! I admire you, and I admire your strength. Keep on girl...you are doing a fantastic job and I am sooooo PROUD of you!!!

Congratulations Pictures, Images and Photos
0 Kudos
sandi8

YOU MY FRIEND HAVE MEANT SO MUCH TO ME. WHEN I HAVE HAD A HARD TIME YOU WHERE THERE TO HELP . CONGRATS FROM MY VERY SOUL,..........YOU TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF
0 Kudos
dawn4

CONGRATULATIONS, CINDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos