cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discuss different approaches to quitting, including medication

deb7

DO YOU FEEL MORE TIRED WHILE TAKING CHANTIX?

The one thing I noticed is that I feel more tired while on Chantix. I have even started to go to bed an hour or more earlier each night and I still feel tired when I wake up. Do you feel more tired while taking Chantix?
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Theresa11

Hey Marisa, I was real tired the first 2 days and now I'm on day three and have very restless nights. What are you doing for it if anything?
0 Kudos

I felt more tired on Chantix . I just was able to takes naps durring the day anything is better than smoking
0 Kudos
Theresa11

Thank you so much. I have prescription for xanax and I was feeling funny about filling it because I don't want it to become an addiction,but heck I'm fighting one addiction and it's worth it if I use it in moderation. thanks again...it's like you were reading my mind. email anytime!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos

Go you doctor and get ambien more drugs but so far with chantix and ambien to sleep
quiting has been alot easier
0 Kudos
nancy41

Hi Deb! I noticed that at night I am more tired and I do go to bed about an hour earlier than before. I do wake up at least once during the night but usually go right back to sleep. So far my sleep has not been too disturbed, but while I don't wake up refreshed I am able to function.
0 Kudos