Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

grace3

CLAUDIA..CELEBRATES 5 MONTHS....YOUR A WINNER

10.gif

DesiComments.com | Congratulations | Forward this Picture
So proud of our Sweet Irish Rose. Way to go...Awesome Job.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies
cindywilson

WHOOOOOOWHEEEEEEEE!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! WTG!!!!!!!!! You so deserve a big party, my friend, thankyou for always being there!!!!!! You are an awesome lady and a wonderul friend!!!!MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments CONGRATS!!!!!! WTG!!!!! KEEP GOING!!!!!
0 Kudos
lia

0 Kudos
barbara42

5 months are to be Congratulated, you are indeed a winner, I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU yea!!!!!!!!!!!! PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
dawnmarie

Congrats!!! Keep it up!!! 🙂
0 Kudos
terry-morache

0 Kudos
carlie

You have indeed, touched my heart - you are such a strong woman, I stand in awe of you most days !!! 5 Months ...Great job !!! (but who's counting, hey ??? WE ARE !!!!!!)

I am honored to have you as my friend.......so let us be PROUD of you today (and every day)....

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And THANKS for being there for me - and all the others here that you help every single day !!!!!

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
0 Kudos
jan__tx

WTG Girl!!!!
0 Kudos
Christine13

CLAUDIA...............CONGRATULATIONS ON A FANTASTIC FIVE MONTH QUIT!!!! YOU ARE AN AWESOME FRIEND, AND SUPPORTER!!!!! WHOOOOOWEEEEEEE!!!!!!

glitter-graphics.com
0 Kudos
claudia2

Well, Yes, this is COOL BEANS!!!!! Thanks everyone for saying such kind things to me...each and everyone of you are very special people. The best thing about all of us is that we are FIGHTERS....and we are beating this thing, day by day, week by week, month by month and so it will go......and I hope to know all of you well into my many years of freedom from smoking~~~~~~~ I have a feeling I just might do that too!
0 Kudos