cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

Give Thanks for your quit and the many other wonderful things in your life!

Hello, Everyone!

We will give thanks for many things this month, one of them being our Quit and the many good things that happen when we Quit!

Sunday, November 6th, clocks fall back 1 hour

Tuesday, November 8th is election day

Friday, November 11 is Veterans Day

Friday, November 11th is remembrance day for our Canadian friends

Thursday, November 24th

I am Thankful for many things, sobriety, my quit, this is my 2nd set of seasons,and life gets's better each and every day. One of my blessings is the close relationships I have built this year right here on EX! ~Terrie~

Don't Quit on your Quit!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
325 Replies
TerrieQuit

I pledge not to smoke and I extend my free hand(s)  to the next person in line to pledge! 

Also, in November, last but certainly not least:

Don't Quit on your Quit!

Terrie 483  DOF

0 Kudos
Cindiboo

Yay!! The new pledge month is great! I think you did a typo on your DOF ..483 I believe !!

never quit your quit!! You can do it '!

cindy 211 DOF 

0 Kudos
Giulia

Well I guess I'm taking your hand Cindy even though you didn't pledge nor offer it LOL. 

I am thankful to every quitter on here, past and presen and futuret, who has given me the tools that help keep me quit.  And this daily pledge is one of the best tools there is for self-discipline and continued commitment.   .

So I offer my hand to the next Pledgling who will say, as I do, I WILL NOT SMOKE NO MATTER WHAT.

0 Kudos
shashort

Well looky here that would be me up to pledge next and happy I get to take Miss Giulia strong hand to hold and pledge that I will not smoke no matter what! 

I am so thankful for finding the excommunity and ever so grateful for all the support given  to help me a successful quitter

I offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge.

Sharon 172 DOF

0 Kudos

Sharon, I gladly take your hand as I pledge to not smoke today no matter what. I offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge.

Maureen

Never give in, never give up, just say NO a day at a time

0 Kudos
c2q

I'm thankful for your hand, Maureen. Here's mine, offered to the next in like to join us in the pledge: I will not smoke today no matter what. c2q commit to the quit

Pati 2011 DOF

0 Kudos
Cindiboo

Pati I will gratefully take your hand and stand with you to not smoke today !!

whoveillbgrab mine?!!

Cindy 212 DOF 

0 Kudos
meWisconsin

I will take your hand Cindy and pledge to not smoke in November. 779 DOF.

Terry

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

HELLO!

Terry, thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke today and also offer my free hand to the next perso in line.

Victoria  145 DOF

0 Kudos