cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

kcharrisqos

*Applause*

Hey, peeps!  Oh, man.  I can't believe I wrote that.  "...peeps!"  That's the second time in a week I've used that word.  *sigh*  Guess that gay gene of mine keeps fighting to remain hip and with it.  LOL 

Anyway, I wanted to just take a second to sincerely thank everyone for joining the group and for being such a source of support and encouragement to me and each other.  I can't tell you how thankful I am for all the cool words, not to mention all the honest personal stories.  If you've already quit, CONGRATS!!!  I'm so jealous and I can't wait to be added to your numbers.  If you're like me and working toward a Quit Date, I know we'll get there.  I feel stronger than I ever have in my resolve to be a quitter.  Sounds funny, don't it?  Hmmm...  I think being considered a quitter in this case is praiseworthy. 

Big props to Jill and KlbKarKay, both are already living smokeless lives.  Nothing but warm thoughts to kdhobxn who started working the gum.  You'll make it happen, I know it.  I wish you nothing but good health, my friend.  And Eastbrook...  We're in the same boat, just white knuckling it til I Quite Date hits.  If you're like me, you're nervous as hell.  But like I said earlier, I feel strong this time around.  I just feel it's actually gonna happen AND IT'LL STICK!

Well, the weekend's here.  I hope everyone has one hot damn of a weekend.  Make it a good one. 

Ride strong,

KC

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
0 Replies