cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

meditation

What does a happy smoke free me seem like?  How is my smoke free anxiety free day?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
sesposito

I wish that I could envision this myself. Smoke free me...run a mile in 5 minutes, not look at the smokers longingly. I actually have trouble meditating right now unless I'm in a steam room and/or the shower. I have trouble focusing on any one thing too long (come to think of if) and I'm on day 11 Smoke Fee (using the patch). In all honesty, I even get irritated just sitting down to read for short periods of time unless it's a magazine, email, or blogs! My deep breaths sound more like sighs of resignation. I think of the commercial of eveyone blowing bubbles vs. smoking and that calms me down for a little bit but envisioning never, not, being done makes me incredbily depressed. I almost have to just take things moment by moment and work on being present during all of those moments, good, bad, indifferent. My father tells me that I should practice curling my toes and my girlfriends are telling me to pick up a yoga class or two. What do you do, how do you envision yourself as a nonsmoker.

0 Kudos

Now we can envision our bodies being purified and fortified at the most basic levels!  Even our DNA encoding is being repaired!  That's the micro.  The macro envisions that healing power emanating from us and healing those who are connected to us not just physically but spiritually and emotionally!  Like a rainbow aura that transforms the people it touches and in turn is emanated by them to others - sort of healing internet!  WOW!!!!

williewookie

Wow Thomas! You are sooo deep! You say such wonderful things that make so many people feel better. Thanks again.

eddieg121

eddieg121

Friends

Friends of

DAY 254 THE VISIT...

November 11, 2010 by eddieg121   Comments (0)

Today was another first for me.  Today I went to the doctor, and everything went well. I had a prostate exam which I get once a year, It's a visit that I wish on no man, But A necessary visit.  I got the results and they were good.  In previous years my doctor always tell me the same thing your'e in good health you need to stop smoking. I always said ok I will. So today he did'nt mention anything about my smoking, and that left me in shock! So I told him that I had QUIT and he was so excited!  And then he said the only reason he did not say anything is because I usually smell like I had just smoked, Which I did everytime I went to his office I would light up before I went in. And today I did'nt smell of smoke. I feel good. MAY GOD BLESS US ALL WITH ANOTHER SMOKE FREE DAY.

0 Kudos