cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Claudia joins the Triple Digit Club!!!

Claudia, you did it, you reached a milestone. CONGRATULATIONS my friend on 100 days of FREEDOM. You so deserve your party, through all of your adversities, you still are "Kickin' Ash"!!! I am so PROUD of you...keep KICKIN' IT girl<3
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
michele2

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KEEP ON ROCKIN WITH YOUR BAD NON SMOKING SELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
barbara42

CONGRATULATIONS, you did it, you made it to the TRIPLE DIGIT CULB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
carlie

I am SOOOOOOOO PROUD of you...my dear friend !!!!

I am glad to be your friend...to maybe lighten your burdens....or just plain help you keep count !!!!!! YOU GO GIRL !!!!

0 Kudos
cindywilson

Heard there was a party over here for my friend Claudia; I am proud of you and thank you for being there for me always. You are rocking your quit and inspiring to me everyday; CONGRATULATIONS! Hope you have the best party ever!
0 Kudos
char3

Hi Claudia! CONGRATS ON 100 DAYS! Yeahoo for you! Way to go!
I see you on mutual friends pages and just thought I'd stop by at your
party! Have fun and enjoy this day!
Char
0 Kudos
cory7

Claudia,

TRIPLE DIGITS!!! WOO HOO!
PARTY HARTY!

I'm soooooooooooooo proud of you, special lady!

many, many hugs!!!!!
0 Kudos
Giulia

ONE HUNDRED is such a nice number. Many congratulations, Claudia. Keep that head held high and proud!

0 Kudos
beth22

Now this is really COOL BEANS if I've ever seen any.....and I've seen plenty of COOL BEANS, but this is by far the COOLEST!!!!! (of BEANS that is, HA!!!!)
I'm so proud of you, and I know you must be proud of yourself.
Thanks for being such as inspiration to me my friend....I love ya!

Jus Showing Love!
Comments from pYzam.com

0 Kudos
grace3

GO TO IBSEXXY.COM
IBSEXXY.COM
Awesome Job...so excited for you my sweet friend. You have been such a big support for all here at EX and no matter what you keep on giving. So proud of you. .
0 Kudos