cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS!

Bring your short sayings, your essays, and your own compositions! Take what you like and leave the rest! To be helpful is our only Goal!!!! Here is one place where giving doesn't deplete us at all while it does make each and every one of us RICHER!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
25 Replies

Friends are like Walls! Sometimes you lean on them and sometimes it's enough to just know they are there! Thank You, Friends!

0 Kudos
lynn85

A Great Daily Affirmation to repeat often:

" I let go of the past so I can create health now"

0 Kudos
melissa131

I'll join, I may not be able to contribute, but I will surely read.

I think picturing yourself as a smoke free person before you quit, and during your quit is important.

0 Kudos
Alice23

Thank you for the invitation! 

I believe highly in the power of positive thinking - and I know that positive affirmations are an amazing tool for success.

I am in the company of some of the greatest quitters I know!

*hugs*

Alice

0 Kudos
annerich24

Positive affirmations always make me contemplate my own life and motivate me to try to be a better person.  I'm hoping this group will give me a daily contemplation for motivation.  I need all the help I can get! 🙂

0 Kudos
violet4

i want to introduce myself, cher (wanna be) 

Thank u Thomas for inviting me over here., i will bookmark this page!

0 Kudos
geminiliro

Today is my quit day and I've been told I have to do something about my fearful and pessimistic attitude (based on how many times I've tried and failed). "It'll all be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end." I take this to mean, if I fall, I can always try again.

0 Kudos
mll0791

Hello! Thankful for the invite to the group! This is really encouraging and exciting to see a group like this here on this site! 

I believe in and use positive affirmations on a daily basis, just comes "second nature" to me .... but wasn't always that way! 

~Laura

0 Kudos
beautymom1

Thank you all for being here. My name is Lisa and I will become a non-smoker on May 21st. I am excited about quitting for the first time although I have tried many times to quit. My favorite affirmation at this time is Bravery is being scared, but doing it anyway. Thanks for your support. Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there.

-Lisa

0 Kudos