cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Tiffany reaches 30 days

way to go Pictures, Images and Photos 🙂 CONGRATULATIONS Tiffany, I know that I'm a few hours early, but wanted to say,"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" you go girl, continued success to you ❤️
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
mary55

Awesome!! KEEP IT UP!!
0 Kudos
Makela

CONGRATULATIONS TIFFANY! YOU ARE DOING IT! So proud of you girlfriend! Keep it going!!
0 Kudos
snshine39

Great Job Tiffany! Keep up the great work.
0 Kudos
spunkie

0 Kudos
tiffany5

Wow! Now this is incredible! Thank you guys so much! I'm really touched that you all have done this! It brings a tear to my eye. 🙂 I wouldn't have been so successful if it wasn't for God and each of you to keep me motivated strong and determined. Never have I met such kind people in all of my life and it goes to show that Angels really do exist! I pray that God blessed all of your lives abundantly every single day. Always keep doing what you're doing for others out there in need of strength and motivation to leave that habit behind and love themselves to full health again.Now you guys have me doing the same thing everyday here, and in my everyday life. I want people to know how great it feels to be free from the addiction and how great fresh air feels coursing through the lungs and how great it feels to know that you're in control of your life again. Once again God bless every single one of you forever and ever!

HUGS ANIM Pictures, Images and Photos
0 Kudos
sandi8

0 Kudos
tiffany5

What an adorable picture! Thank you so much!
0 Kudos
tiffany5

Hi Makela! Thank you so much! All of you guys are so incredibly wonderful! Awww that little girl is just adorable!! Hahaha!
0 Kudos
tiffany5

Thank you Mary! How are you doing with your quit?
0 Kudos