cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

jackie17

14 days

Wow I cant believe its been 14 days already. I tested the patch the other day (mistake) and boy was I grumpy lol but didnt smoke. I came on here and read some of your stories and talked to a few people. I dont know how to thank you all for all of your help. I hope this doesnt offend anyone but I would not have been able to get this far without the help of God and you. Thank you again
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
doreen1

Congratulations on TWO AWESOME smoke free weeks, Jackie!! You are doing GREAT!! Who cares if anyone is offended?!?! This is YOUR MILESTONE and YOUR CELEBRATION and GOD is right there cheering you on, too!!!
Photobucket.Photobucket.Photobucket
0 Kudos
judy9

AMEN,Jackie ! ! ! May God and ALL His powers be with You ! ! Find the streignth with-in and come here when you need an additional nudge. Alright? We'll be here. Here's a saying i found on a site and it really hits home......."It is not a matter of IF you will go to war with quitting smoking,,,but a matter of WHEN you will go to war---will you go while you are healthy and in control or when you are dying ??? Something to think about,huh??
0 Kudos
polly2

Congratulations and AMEN too!!!
0 Kudos
jackie17

Thanks to all of you !
0 Kudos
betsy3

I too just celebrated 2 weeks and sure know how exciting each new milestone is. Never in my wildest dreams did I expect to be here.....YOU GO G/F!
0 Kudos

Keep on keeping on Jackie: Go on with your bad self (self)

0 Kudos
jackie17

you guys are funny thank you so much
0 Kudos