cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

sarah_brown

HELP ITS REALLY BAD

Hey everyone thanks for taking time to read my post. So heres the deal its been 3 full days and I feel like i want to die i feel awful and moody and mean and i feel like i want to just scream at the top of my lungs at someone and i do know why but it would do no good to do so. Anyone else feeling like this?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
sarah_brown

Well it is offically been a week. I had one slip up and actually it was the weird because a cigarette never tasted so NASTY to me before that so i am back on track
0 Kudos
donna73

that is the exact feeling that always gets me in trouble but according to Allen Carr u r past the time of actual physical withdrawals and now u are experienceing the mental with drawals so fight that monster off hard and he will go away eventually.
0 Kudos
andrew-colver

Wow! you are doing really well Sarah! the good news is that after a week, most if not all the nicotine is out of your system. From what I read in your first post, you were going through some pretty serious withdrawal symptoms. And it is really interesting isnt it how bad a cig tastes after you have had some time away from it? Keep up the great work and stay strong!
0 Kudos
donna73

hang in there it surely gets better and look how far you have gone you are past the nicotine psycial withdrawals now its just that monster in your head you can do it fight him off!
0 Kudos
hothula

aloha sarah, hang tight and keep going. do not have even one puff, every puff you take has to be detoxed out so don't prolong the misery. this is a hard addiction to beat but you are on your way. stay positive and keep busy. you are doing this
0 Kudos