cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
teresa-h

How to take a message so long it takes up my whole page on this site???

I just logged on yesterday and I do appreciate this person who wrote to tell me to log on and use the other becomeanex.org site to help you quit smoking, but does it have to use up my whole page and how do I get rid of it, other messages from people have an X in the bottom to delete there message after reading to clear up space on my page, but no not this person..so how do I delete this message from my whole page, it goes forever and ever???
Teresa H
Thanks
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jaded

Teresa, if you are wanting to remove a comment left by someone on your page and don't see the small red X at the bottom right hand corner, you may want to try another theme for your page and see if it reappears. Otherwise contact the Admin for assistance. Let us know how it works out! 😃
0 Kudos
teresa-h

So if I change my theme it may disapear?? that does not sound right and I will send a message off to the admin...the same person and put this on a few members page, it is truly way to long and not nesscesary there is a better way to tell someone to go to another become site before being on this one??
Thanks
0 Kudos