cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alison5

First soccer game and so scared!

So I joined the Ex Community and was loving it at first. I had a straight week of no smoking and checking in on this page alll the time. Then i just gave up. I have been smoking more and telling myself i will get back to it later. Now I have joined inter mural soccer at my college and am scared. I havent run or done much athletic in a while! Its going to be soooo sad. I am just hoping that this might help me to stay away from the cigs that are controlling me. I reallllly want to stay in shape and not smoke!!! Why is this so hard? I am also scared to use any medicine. Anyone who has a wise word please chime on in.....
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
angeleyes

Hay girl dont give up ! There is hope out there ! I suggest you go look at the video on my page and the go to the tough love group and join ! It helped me ! There are alot of videos in the forums on that page go watch them then i bet you wont take another puff ! You can Write me anytime Im here to help ! Yes i no i havent been quite for long but for me writing on here more often and posting it i get alot of help ! dont be afraid to ask for help ! you can use the patch it wont hurt you

0 Kudos