cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mary155

Cat tricks

What does your cat do to distract you from smoking?

My cat loves to snuggle when the puppy is asleep on my lap!  Cool stealthy cat that he is!'except he has a tail!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
triomommy27

Is that your cat?! How cute is he!!!

I have a little white persian named Smudge. He is still a baby and he is high maintence. I bath him once a week or so. I wash his face and eyes and then powder them everyday, and he is brushed everyday. I also snuggle on the couch with him. So I guess you could say he is a good distraction! 🙂

0 Kudos
Mary155

Hey Thanks Triomommy27!

I had a persian years ago, named Priscilla, she was beautiful like the cadbury Easter Bunny, so Fluffy and yes high maintenance.  You're doing a wonderful job with both your quit and your kitten. 

My cat likes to step all over my laptop to get me off the computer!  Wants more and more attention since he is no longer the baby in the house, the lil pup is & the lil pup is so fast at chasing the cat everywhere.

BUT Skylar the cat  owns supreme and in no time he'll have this whole puppy thing figured out and he'll be back in charge full force! 

0 Kudos
Mary155

My cat is an indoor cat, thankfully. 

I have 3 dogs that love to go out into the woods, one more so than the others, but the lil pup is catching on and its nothing but trouble!  Shiloh my german shep mix with what i think is a beagle, went out into woods and came back with deer parts, guts and all!  and lil pup who is straight beagle big time hunting hound, lapped up the guts-ugggh! 

Well, I didn't smoke over it. 

Have to get a strategy in place.  I think I need Cat rescue, whatever that is...

0 Kudos
triomommy27

Yes my cat is indoors only too. I'm very happy about that because I often hear cat fights in the neighborhood. Although Smudge has become a little tradder! Usualy I put the kids to bed and we cuddle on the couch and then go to bed together. For the last two nights he's been sleeping with my oldest until about 2 am and then sneaks into my bed. lol. Oh well my son is happy to have the company.

0 Kudos
MoeUnfiltered

Oh my gosh trimommy,yu really groom that kitty.It really is a baby cat.My kitten littlle does distract me.i have been sick and was feeling down last night and she came and sat on my chest.She also loves to sit on this monitor.Before i quit ,like 3 years ago a neighbor moved in with a baby right across the hall so I bought an air ionizer.So my cigarette smoke wouln't hurt the baby.

.Both cats came to life again.They were jumping and just had so much energy.That air izonier showed me that smoke was bad for them..but not me just yet,not at that time.

0 Kudos