cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

kimberly23

Still here; thank God!

Hey, y'all. First I want to wish Rosa a happy two months! Myself, I have been quit for 1 Month, 2 Weeks, 1 Day, 16 hours, 7 minutes and 11 seconds (45 days). I have saved $319.69 by not smoking 913 cigarettes. I have saved 3 Days, 4 hours and 5 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 3/26/2008 8:00 PM

I have had a few days where the craving was there, but not strong enough to make me smoke. Once I thought about all my reasons for quitting, how much money I have saved, and how great it is to take a deep breath, the craving passed.

I love this site; would really be inspired by hearing how you guys are doing!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
rosa

Kimberly,

Look at you, a happy go lucky non-smoker. Me too. I just had knee surgery and so glad that I quit smoking so I can heal quicker and didn't have anestesia complications or anything. Now I need to quit pain killers! LOL

I think this site is really great. It really makes me feel good to hear others are having success with quitting.
0 Kudos
rosa

Happy 2 month anniversary Kimberly! Still hangin in? I am. Crazy craving hit me today at the grocery store walking in. Someone was smoking outside and it just hit me. I just ran in and got busy shopping for food! Let me know how you're doing

Rosa
0 Kudos
DOCmarkC

Well, not one cheat from me....
Mark is smoke-free and healing for the last Two Months, Ten Days, 1 Hour and 27 Minutes, while extending his life expectancy 6 Days and 4 Hours, by skipping 1777 smokes and saving at least $467.70.

Sheesh. Who would have ever thought?
0 Kudos