cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jaded

Need site related help?

This group is for people that are looking for help with the community site.

Anything from what "friends" are to how to customize your page

We are all here to help each other in any way that we can!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
toni8

When I tried to print the calendar I had some problems. Profile went okay and I was able to get my discussion in. Just the calendar was a bit difficult. I would like to print it or create my own, but I would not get the cigarette icons if I make my own
If you can help me, it will be most appreciated.
0 Kudos
toni8

I got the "calendar".. Cannot wait to use it. Printing up some extra copies as we speak. So ironic...my friends at my age (50-60)_ who smoke, do not have computers and the ones who do not smoke have computers. I would love to invite them to this site. I think it is wonderful. Thanks again!!!! Toni
0 Kudos
nick

Do you know how to put pictures on your page?

Nick
0 Kudos
Jaded

Hey Nick, Sorry didn't see your question till now, for the most part you can put pictures on your page using the "add an image" icon on the toolbar. Where are you wanting to add images at?
0 Kudos

I'm trying to customize my page and they show you things with no directions? Also what does would you like to upload files mean sorry i am a omputter dummy.
0 Kudos
Laura62

Don't think this help forum is active anymore. Seems like the help desk is closed as I posted a question days ago with no response. Any techies out there who want to keep this forum going, please help!

Photobucket
0 Kudos
cecy

hello, i have an issue on my profile and other pages, when i get a window with information i have the choice of going up and down and for me it does not work i cant go down to see the rest of the suggestions it just wont go down no matter how i press the down arrow given to me on that window, for example on my profile or when i was filling out my information and it asked me for my birth year i couldnt go down so i had to pick what ever year it was there. can someone help? am missing on information/suggestions
thank you have a great day...cecy
0 Kudos